The School of Engineering has entered into a Programming Agreement with the Region of Western Greece with the object of conducting practical examinations for the acquisition of technical professional licenses in accordance with the provisions of Law 3982/2011.
The Department conducts examinations for obtaining a license for the following professional activities:
- Maintenance, repair and supervision of refrigeration installations
- Construction, maintenance and repair of plumbing/hydraulic installations
- Construction, maintenance, repair and supervision of the operation of installations combusting liquid and gaseous fuels for the production of hot water
- Operation, maintenance, repair and supervision of the operation of mechanical installations in industries and other units
- Operation and supervision of steam boilers
- Performance of technical work and provision of technical service for electrowelding and welding operations